Preparing smallholder farm families to adapt to climate change
Preparing smallholder farm families to adapt to climate change is a series of five pocket guides: (1) Extension practice for agricultural adaptation, (2) Managing crops, (3) Managing water resources, (4) Managing soils, and (5) Managing livestock.
Each pocket guide follows a 4 step approach (Understanding – Assessing – Recognizing – Mobilizing) to help small scale farms develop and implement effective adaptation measures to reduce their vulnerability to climate change. Each of the five pocket guides can be downloaded below.
- Extension practices for agricultural adaption: Climate Change Field Guide: Extension Practice for Ag Adaptation
- Managing crops: Yet to be published
- Managing water resources: Climate Change Field Guide: Managing Water Resources
- Managing Soils: Yet to be published
- Managing Livestock: Yet to be published
Developer: Catholic Relief Services, US AID, MEAS
Time Investment: Not Applicable